- CZARI ™ is a brand and a retailer online shop for artistic and fashionable jewelry, clothing, bags, leather goods, cosmetics, skincare, decor, home goods, furniture, and works of art such as paintings, sketches, and sculptures. As a retailer and marketer, CZARI ™ is also a luxury designer resale shopping website.
CZARI ™ is a brand born beyond dreams in the lands of Asia’s Manila and India, Oceania’s Australia and New Zealand, and Europe’s Ireland.
With an experience of worlds, encounters of minds, the dots of its past connect and thus, forming the brand name CZARI ™, with meanings as mysterious as from where it might have been.
The spelling, in the minds of those who see and say it, reminds them of either the English word “czar” or the feminine name “Czarina”, both with etymology origins that could fill the pages of a historical novella.
Relating to the name "CZARI", here are some historical stories and world information that are connected to either its etymology origins or usages:
- "czar" = A now English word that is used to either refer to the medieval emperor of the Russian Empire before 1917, or used nowadays to refer to a person who is appointed by the government to advise and coordinate policy on a particular area. In the language of Russia, however, the correct spelling is in fact "Tsar". The spelling of "czar" only came about when its history was being described to the Western world audience, using the word as the English translation.
- "Czarina" = A not-so-popular feminine name originating from the word "Tsarina" or "Tsaritsa". While the emperor of the Russian Empire was called "Tsar", it is recorded that the word "Tsarina" or "Tsaritsa" was used as an expression of endearment in calling the wife of the Tsar. It is the Spanish and Italian version that formed the term or translation "Czarina". There is no explanation how and why, but looking back at history, an Italian Princess called Giovanna Elisabetta Antonia Romana Maria became the empress of the Tsardom of Bulgaria in 1930 through marriage with Tsar Boris III. After the fall of the Tsardom and the death of her husband, Giovanna moved to Spain and then spent the rest of her life in Portugal.
- "Czári" = A very small number of European families have the surname "Czári". Based on the Internet's public records, they are mostly from the countries Hungary and Romania.
- "czary" = A Polish word that means magic, spell or charms. The word has the letter "y" at the end instead of "i" but the pronunciation might be almost the same. It is also in Poland that many like the unique nickname "Czari" though not as official recorded first name.
- "zari" = Used in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, the "zari" is a form of thread made out of gold or silver embroidered in fabric to form intricate designs called "zardozi".
- "Czari" = Coming from the feminine first name "Czarina", "Czari" is used as nickname or shortened version of "Czarina" after removing the "na".
CZARI SHOP INC. is a legal corporation with the trade name and brand name CZARI ™. The corporation's main office is located at Level 24, Philippine Stock Exchange Tower, Bonifacio Global City.
The brand CZARI ™ is a registered and filed trademark globally including the following countries in alphabetical order:
- Czech Republic
- European Union (individual countries are enumerated)
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom